Jun 14, 2011

Right After Breakfast...

By Halina D.

Morning Art is a program early in the morning, where students can work on any kind of art projects they want. I work on art day and night but this gave me an opportunity to do it in the morning. In Morning Art you also have a wider variety of materials so you can create a more exciting project.
What I liked about Morning Art the most was that I could come and finish projects I didn’t have time to finish at home. Grades 2-5 could come to Morning Art and make spectacular paintings, models, and drawings. Morning Art is a great way to take your time on a project and not rush. I had a lot of things I liked about this program. I also made some new friends at Morning Art and spent some time with old friends. This program also brings out the creativity in you.

    
 
  
 
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment