20 Acts of Kindness
1. Hold the door open for those behind you.
2. Say good morning to your teacher, principal, school officials and classmates.
3. Offer to let your classmate go first.
4. Invite someone new over for a play-date.
5. Give someone a compliment at least once every day.
6. Color a picture, make a craft or send a treat to someone you appreciate.
7. Donate your unwanted toys and books to the children in need.
8. Write a thank you note to someone who has influenced you in a positive way.
9. Pick up trash and put it in the garbage.
10. Be extra kind to your bus driver. Say hello when you get on the bus and say thank you
when you get off the bus.
11. Call your grandparent(s) or other special family members who you do not see often.
12. Write a note to your parent(s) or grandparent(s) and tell them why they are special to you.
13. Help around the house without being asked to do so.
14. Be friendly to the new students in your grade.
15. Send thank you cards to the police and fire stations.
16. Leave 3 kind notes for your sibling in places they'll find them.
17. Write a letter to a soldier.
18. At the library, turn as many books as you can to spine side out on the shelves.
19. Give a hug to someone who looks sad or upset today.
20. Smile. Smiling is easy and happiness is contagious!